Tot Books

8:52 AM

I do alot of kindergarten packs with Lee, and of course, little brother wants to get in on the action! He pulls down all of Lee's cards and grabs at the
pages...just annoys Lee in general. So, i figured we could make a tot book for little brother all his own!

I decided on Elmo, since he has developed quite the obsession with the little red monster! Then got to printing. One thing that disappointed me was how much paper i wasted! Each sheet has 2 activities on it, and could have fit so much more. I just hate wasting paper, but it really is not that big of a problem.

I cut a file folder in half to make it smaller for little brother's hands. It came out really cute and he was shrieking for about a good 5 minutes, that's how excited he was!

The book didn't last too long though! Little Brother is rough. He tore through that book as soon as he got his little hands on it!

All in all though he LOVED the book! I'm not sure if i'll be making anymore for him though! Maybe when he gets a little older!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook